March 3 2016
New Renovation Project in Clintonville, Ohio!
Jan. 25 2016
Jan. 13 2016
Jan 11 2016
Dec. 16, 2015
Top 10 maintenance tips for winterizing your home are:
- Test and maintain smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors.
- Ensure your furnace, wood stove and any other heating sources are in good working condition.
- Have all heating sources inspected, maintained and cleaned. During the heating season, clean or replace furnace air filters each month, or as recommended by the manufacturer.
- If you go on vacation, even for a few days, leave the heat on and have someone you trust check on your home while you are away. Make sure to check with your insurer how often your home needs to be checked under your policy while you are temporarily absent.
- Run water through all plumbing fixtures regularly.
- Test plumbing shut-off valves.
- Inspect your attic for frost accumulation, and check your eaves troughs and roof for potential ice dams or icicles.
- Keep your sidewalk and the front stairs of your house clear of snow and ice.
- Keep snow away from gas meters, gas-appliance vents, exhaust vents and basement windows.
- Trim branches that are close to your house or electrical wires.
- Prevent exposed pipes from freezing by fitting them with insulation sleeves or wrapping.
December 2, 2015
It’s the time of the year when our construction projects go inside if you live in Ohio! As homeowners we typically desire to update and make our spaces unique to our taste. See the article below for remodeling tips that add the most value to your home.